How We Do It
Plan ahead. Engage everywhere. Pay attention.
We develop digital plans based upon client needs and goals as identified in the on-boarding process. We leverage our expertise in omni-channel campaigns to deliver on full-funnel marketing inclusive of Connected TV, Online Video, Pay-per-click (PPC), Digital Display, Paid Social and Native Advertising.
We utilize a comprehensive, omni-channel digital campaign to connect with consumers
- Use our extensive ad network and in-house demand-side platform (DSP) to hyper-target prospects.
- Serve ads to qualified prospects across 99% of the web and mobile app landscape.
- A/B test ads to increase click through and tap through rates (CTR/TTR) and increase top funnel audience database.
We keep constant connection with our consumers through database building and remarketing efforts.
- Using our proprietary data management platform (DMP) to implement data tracking points across the consumer journey, build custom database and proprietary 1st party data.
- Capture prospects who engage with ads and website.
- Segment data into multiple audiences based on last action to identify next ad to be served.
- Serve ads based on current position in consumer journey and next desired action.
Using our omni-channel remarketing efforts, we enable engagement and conversion.
- Identify database segment that has engaged with website, app and or ads but has not converted.
- Target identified segment and serve offer ads to drive prospects to conversion.
We identify our messaging, target audience, and overall strategy utilizing our proprietary research platforms, comp set analysis, stakeholder insights, market trends, and other key factors.
Search volume, clicks, cost, competition, conversion potential, etc.
Highest converting geos, bid competition, reach, scalability, etc.
Highest converting demographics, such as age, gender, income, etc.
Buying behavior, browsing behavior, click behavior, etc.
Use of proprietary tools to analyze what the competitors are doing.
Tracking & Data
In-house, Integrated Data Management Platform, Demand Side Platform, Ad Server and Ad Studio technology stack.
- Access to cross-device, cross-platform omni-channel placements
- Access to 99% of web, video, app and mobile inventory through networks connected to DSP
- Access to Connected TV & Streaming Audio inventory
- Access to private network deals and premium inventory
- Ability to buy, place and serve high impact ads
- Dynamic ad capabilities to serve personalized messaging based on demos, behaviors, previous interactions, interests and GEO
- AI technology to optimize dynamic ad servicing based on 100s of data points
- Ability to implement data points across multiple engagement points to capture data and build a custom database
- Ability to onboard and target current data such as client relationship management tools (CRMs), etc.
- Custom audience insights and building based on tracking point data
Our integrated technology stack enables our report analytics to flow seamlessly between platforms and ultimately converge into a single reporting and insights dashboard. Within our innovative infrastructure, we leverage the following technologies:
With our integrated DMP/DSP/Ad Server Technology Stack:
- Custom data and tracking points implemented per client, per campaign
- Custom reporting based on data and tracking points
- Audience insights such as demos, behaviors and interests.
- Seamless communication between Data Management Platform and reporting dashboards
Custom tagging setup and implementation for:
- Website and App events
- Button clicks
- Page flow
- Page depth
- Scroll depth
- Form submissions
- KPI actions
- Advanced E-Commerce setup
- Conversion tracking
- Transaction tracking
- Revenue tracking
- Data layer variables
- Remarketing and Conversion Tag setup
Session tracking: Landing page, Time on page, Page depth, Bounce rate, On-page actions, Goal completions, Demos and audience insight segments, Exit pages
Advanced E-Commerce Tracking: Revenue, Revenue per transaction, Cost per transaction, Average revenue per transaction, Engagement per transaction, Conversion path, Attribution modeling
Custom goal setup: Funnel implementation, Conversion funnel steps, Step tracking, Goal drop-off, Goal completions
Alfred Web Analytics brings together entire conversion optimization program, from visitor research to A/B testing to personalization:
- Website visitor interactions monitoring and insights
- Live visitor session recording
- Scroll heat maps
- Click heat maps
- Behavior flow mapping
- Website/landing page monitoring and testing
- A/B testing capabilities
- Custom asset (images, text, etc.) serving based upon audience segmentation
- Call to action (CTA) flow variable testing
- Goal step flow testing
- Website/landing page optimization recommendations
- Based upon monitoring and testing
- Optimizations made to serve personalized messaging based on top performing assets per audience
- CTA flow optimization based upon drop off points and exit pages
We regularly optimize and test campaigns through daily monitoring/optimizing of KPIs, continued campaign experiments, monthly insights and quarterly audits.
Client & Competitor Monitoring
Impression share, win rate, keyword performance, quality score and budget.
Highest converting keywords, age/gender, income, behavior, day/time and geo
Dynamic Ad Serving
Serve ads based upon audience segments, optimize ad assets such as images, copy and CTA based upon segment performance.
Ad Placement Adjustments
Website Placement, pause low performing, increase bids on high performing, maximize impressions share on best performing, monitor KPIs and make bid multiplier adjustments.
Continually improve performance with regular testing. Testing includes images, copy, CTAs, landing pages and offers with variables assigned to each segment.
Behavior Flow Monitoring
Live Session Recording, scroll map, click map, CTA flow, goal drop-off, page exits, conversions.